Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, I'm skippin' out on Mod Gone Wrong this week to bring you some super sharp style.
Say hello to Jeff Beck, guitar stud of such bands as The Yardbirds and (surprise) The Jeff Beck Group.
Yes, before falling madly in love with muscle shirts, this guy used to roll around town dressed like this. And apparently, much like Gabor Szabo, he'd just ride around town on a scooter, stopping every once in a while to lay some sweet guitar licks on people. That's just how Beck works.
Now let's see... what's so great about this photo? Hmm... well for starters:
- The earth-toned, paisley cravat tied under the collar of his white shirt.
- Well-heeled black boots with a nice chisel-toe.
- Dark, striped pants/trousers that look like they're cut with a small flare.
- Simple, black 3/4 coat which makes the paisley cravat pop out more.
- Oh yeah, and DUDE IS JUST COLD KICKIN' IT ON A SCOOTER WHILE PLAYING HIS GUITAR.
And with that, I'll wish those in the U.S. a Happy Thanksgiving and for the rest of ya, have a great rest of the week!
By the way, does anyone know what kind of bike Jeff Beck's sitting on?