- Check out this nice photographic tour of Soho, concentrating on the roots of the Swinging Sixties.
- I just can't keep up with the great posts coming out of the Voices of East Anglia, such as this piece on Push Pin Studios and this one on music columnist Michael Oberman (with lots of great '60s music photos).
- I may not be a Suede fan, but I am a fan of sharp suit styling no matter who's wearing it... like this item found on David Reeves's blog.
- The Anorak Thing blog stumbles upon one of the most mind-boggling things I've ever seen: The Rodnees!
- The Jab continues his tour of Parisian restaurants, further making me hungry for that cuisine!
- The Syllabus blog shows us a protest with style!
- ModCulture finds video of tailor Mr. Holland discussing the changing look of young men's dress in 1960. Seriously worth watching!
- Hot darn! Derek's Daily 45 hits you with a double-sided soul attack from the Casanova Two!
- The Parka Avenue tries its hand at learning how to play a musical instrument for the first time. (Heck, the only musical instrument I know how to play is a turntable.)
- Need info on Blow Up's tour of California starting tonight? Here ya go! (Hope to see you Tuesday!)
Friday, April 27, 2012
Weekly Blog Roundup - 4/27/2012
Friday is here so let's get your weekend started with some cool blog reads this morning: