- Absolutely beautiful mid-century graphic design from Neil Fujita!
- If you appreciate good type design, here are some nice choices to dig on.
- (Okay, not a blog.) Mod crafting just got way hipper with these clutch purse bags using imagery from a 1960s "Mod's Monthly" magazine cover.
- There's always time for more Kinks in your life!
- I may not read Portuguese, but Google Translate does (though, not very well). Use it to catch up on a blog that shows some pretty great taste.
- Mod Gone Wrong hits you from the Canadian side of the continent!
- An older link, but one really worth sharing. When love is found between two style-oriented Mods in the 1960s.
- Oh man, howzabout some rollickin' soul from Oakland, CA? Always great to get turned on to 'new' 1960s sounds from the town you live in!
- Googie postcards, courtesty of the Voices of East Anglia.
- I don't care much for the idea of a "Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame," but it's still pretty cool they're finally recognizing The Small Faces. And if you don't know what all the hubbub about them is, well, then some reading's in order.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Weekly Blog Roundup - 4/14/2012
Saturday, lazy morning. Type of morning for some early reading... reading blog posts that is!