- I don't know about you, but I've been a fan of Bob Dylan's most recent works (with the exception of the Christmas album) and am looking forward to his newest. But what does Monkey Picks think?
- Need a primer on '60s soul music? Head on over for the Parka Avenue's second segment!
- For those who can't be there in person, how about a virtual visit to the Stax Museum?
- Looking for a beautiful restaurant to take your date on next time your in Paris? Le Continental has a suggestion that just might wow her (or him)!
- SpyVibe digs into a new Saarinen book coming soon.
- Voice of East Anglia explores typographer Herb Lubalin
- Indochino is opening up a shop in San Francisco. Interested in checking them out, but I'll wait for Made By Hand to go through its experience first.
- Ivy Style hits the Huffington Post!
- How about an awesome collection of soul 'zine covers?
- Action fans... it's coming!
- Ending this with another shot of sweet soul from Derek's Daily 45!
Sunday, September 23, 2012
Weekly Blog Roundup: 9/23/2012
Your weekend's just about over and you're not looking forward to starting a new work week. Well, take your mind off it with a selection of great blog posts out right now: